MySleepApneaMD.com is provided by Chevy Chase ENT, a private medical practice conveniently located in Chevy Chase, Maryland specialized in the treatment of sleep apnea and Ear, Nose and Throat issues.
We serve adult and children patients and referring physicians throughout suburban Maryland, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and the surrounding metropolitan area.
Dr. Thomas Winkler
- Board certified – American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow – American College of Surgeons
- Graduate – Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Veteran – United States Army for ten years
- Commander – Babenhausen Health Clinic and Wiesbaden Airbase Clinic located in Germany, officer-in-charge of the Head and Neck trauma team during the Bosnian War.
- Founder – Chevy Chase ENT Associates, LLC.
- Leader – Past president of the Georgetown Clinical Society and the Osler Society, medical societies in Washington, D.C
- Teacher – Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Otolaryngology at Georgetown University Medical Center
- Recognized – Repeatedly named “Top Doctor” by Washingtonian Magazine since starting private practice in 1998
- Local – Resides in Bethesda, has his office in Chevy Chase, and has surgical privileges at Sibley Memorial Hospital, the Surgery Center of Chevy Chase and Private Surgical Suite
- Expert – Nasal and sinus disorders, noring conditions and sleep apnea, pediatric surgery, endocrine surgery of the thyroid and parathyroid glands
- To Patients – State of the art medical and surgical Ear, Nose and Throat care in a private practice setting with attention to service, education, compassion, privacy and excellent outcomes
- To Referring Physicians – Availability and prompt service for your patients delivered with compassionate, comprehensive and cutting-edge medical care, along with timely feedback via our fully integrated electronic medical records system which has been in-place since 2005
- To Community – By not only caring for our local patients and referring physicians, but also caring for those who are uninsured or cannot afford medical care